Advancing Vacuum Technology
The new design of the PPR series has lead to significant advances in energy consumption as well as overall vacuum performance. They consume 40% less energy than previous models while improving performance by 20%. This is all thanks to the new 680 watt vacuum motor with a 2000+ hour life. The noise level on the PPR series has also changed to 45/47 dB(A) which makes these units excellent for daytime cleaning.
- CRI approved and LEED-EB compliant
- 5 year motor warranty
- Motor provides 100″ waterlift and 120 CFM of airflow
- 84% soil recovery
- Motor life is in excess of 2000 hours
- Excellent 0.3 micron filtration at 99.97 % efficiency for improved Indoor Air Quality
- Tapered hose is convenient and provides improved performance
- Ergonomic ratchet wand that adds up to 6” in length.
- Our new floor tool program improves performance, productivity and ease of use.
- Manual crank rewind for power cord storage and protection
- Polypropylene tanks for maximum durability and mobility